LOGOTHERAPY - ERGOTHERAPY & SPECIAL EDUCATION CENTER
Istiaia - Evoia
Logopedics is the scientific discipline for the prevention, diagnosis and fight against speech disorders. The primary care of the therapist is linguistic development or corrective intervention and rehabilitation of perceptual, phonological, lexical, expressive and other disorders of the individual who has problems in speech or speech.
- At three months of age, the baby can distinguish the sounds that make up our language.
- In four or five months, he can pronounce the above sounds. In the twelve months, he starts to say a few basic words
- At one and a half years, a child uses approximately 30 words correctly.
- In two years, his vocabulary can include 200-3000 words. He is able to form small phrases, with three words and his own natural syntax.
- The child of three years knows more than 1000 words. He knows the plural, the genres and the times of the verbs. He now uses about five words for each sentence.
- These figures are not absolute rules and may vary for each child.
Contact us at +30 2226055855 or at the mobile phone: 6944228256 for more information and appointments.